- Foam is “hands down” the finest insulation product you can use in your conventionally constructed building.
- Unsurpassed air infiltration suppression (probably the number one source of building energy inefficiency).
- High performance buildings have increased market value. If you can advertise your building or home uses 40+% less energy than an otherwise comparable building… Which would you buy?
- If you’re looking ahead at reducing the never ending and increasingly expensive cash outlay for energy needed to heat and cool your building, the math is irrefutable. You will save buckets of $s during the time you occupy your home or commercial building. Enough in fact to totally recoup the added cost of doing the insulation job correctly with our foam in the first place.
- Terrific R-Values 3.6 to 6.5 per inch (open and closed cell formulations).
- You can tout that you’re using the Greenest of the Green Polyurethane Spray Foam Insulation (Locally/Regionally Manufactured). Aloha Energy has the highest Bio-Renewable content Spray Foam Insulation in the United States (Soy, Castor Bean, Sugar and Water Blown)
- Cost competitive with petrochemical based spray foam insulation.
- Perfect for New and Existing Construction.
- Increases contractor profits by reducing construction time and labor. Also can bypass other expenses like polyethylene vapor barriers, “Tyvek” house wrap, caulking rim joists, attic venting systems, etc….
- Easily reach any Energy Star ratings and greatly assists with LEEDS point generation.
- Faster installation than Fiber Glass Batt or Foam Board Insulation, higher air infiltration barrier than cellulose.
- Complete Air, Vapor, Moisture Sealing in one product
Building Owner Benefits
- Highest return on investment for any building technology: 40+% energy savings every year.
- Building owner can recoup entire extra cost of insulating with foam on $s saved in 3 to 5 years.
- Highest Insulation Value (R-Values per inch)
Important Note: Properly insulating a building with Aloha-Energy Bio Renewable Spray Foam Insulation (or any polyurethane foam) necessitates the inclusion of a Heat/Energy Recovery Ventilator System to efficiently bring in fresh heated or cooled air from the outside.
Check out our Tech Info Links Section for some recommended systems